Eastern Michigan Bank is an equal opportunity employer serving the communities of Croswell, Lexington, Lakeport, Fort Gratiot, Port Huron, Deckerville, Marysville, Ruth and Sandusky, Michigan. We encourage employee growth and development, training opportunities, and a friendly work environment. We offer a competitive wage plus part time and full time benefit packages.
We have openings for:
- Branch Manager at 3061 Krafft Road in Fort Gratiot
- Assistant Branch Manager at 3061 Krafft Road in Fort Gratiot
- Part Time Teller at 600 Water Street in Port Huron
- Part Time Teller at 37 N. Howard Avenue in Croswell
- Summer Intern at 324 S. Sandusky Road in Sandusky (40 hours; will also work at Deckerville, Ruth and Croswell locations)
- Summer Intern at 600 Water Street in Port Huron (40 hours; will also work at Marysville, Fort Gratiot and Lakeport locations)
- Summer Intern at 5446 Main Street in Lexington (40 hours)
To apply for any of the positions listed, please download our employment application, then return a signed, completed copy to any of our branches. You can also fax your completed application to 810.679.3824 or email it to our human resources department. Do not forget to sign your application -- we cannot accept applications that are not signed.
Eastern Michigan Bank does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, height, weight, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.