Don’t Just Detect Fraud – Stop It in Its Tracks!
Protect your business account from unauthorized transactions — and simplify your monthly reconciliation. ACH Positive Pay and Check Positive Pay from Eastern Michigan Bank keep your payments secure by monitoring ACH debits and incoming checks for potential fraud. Take control of business payments today with our Positive Pay services.
Effective Anti-Fraud Tools
- Block unauthorized checks and debits from posting to your account
- Reduce and control exposure to check and ACH fraud and a resulting loss of your funds
- Gain peace of mind knowing your payments are protected
How Do ACH and Check Positive Pay Work?
ACH Positive Pay
- You receive an email and/or text message alerting you to pending ACH debits.
- Login to your Eastern Michigan Bank online banking account and decision any pending debits before the 2:00 p.m. cutoff time. Only approved ACH debits will be paid.
Check Positive Pay
- Each business day, your company electronically submits an issued check file using your Eastern Michigan Bank online banking account.
- Each night after posting incoming checks, Eastern Michigan Bank compares the checks received against your issued check file. If a check is presented that does not match the issued check information you submitted or has already been marked as "paid," it will be flagged as an exception item for you to decision.
- Login to your Eastern Michigan Bank online banking account each day and decision any flagged checks before the 4:00 p.m. cutoff time. Only approved checks will be paid.
For more information or to have Positive Pay services added to your business account, please contact your local branch.