Eastern Michigan Bank offers a variety of agricultural financing and loan options which can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your farm operation. And because Eastern Michigan Bank is locally owned and operated, financing decisions remain local too.
Whether you need new equipment or livestock financing or you need working capital, we can help. Stop by one of our nine locations in Sanilac, St. Clair and Huron Counties! Click here to find a location near you.
Agricultural and farm financing and loan products we offer:Machinery, Equipment and Vehicle Financing and Loans
- Need a new piece of equipment to start your season off on the right foot? Is it time to upgrade your machinery? Finance it with Eastern Michigan Bank! Contact one of our agricultural lenders today!
- Finances on the farm can be difficult at times. Make things easier on your wallet with a working capital line of credit from Eastern Michigan Bank. Contact one of our agricultural lenders today!
Farm Land Loans
- Need to cover more ground this season? Looking to expand your operation? A farm land loan may be the solution! Contact one of our agricultural lenders today!
- Running out of storage space? Get a farm construction loan from Eastern Michigan Bank! Contact one of our agricultural lenders today!
- Looking to grow your herd? We can help increase your livestock count! Contact one of our agricultural lenders today!
- Eastern Michigan Bank is an FSA Certified Lender. Contact one of agricultural lenders today!
Things you will need when applying for an agricultural or farming loan:
- Previous three years of fiscal year end balance sheets
- Previous three years of income statements
- Interim balance sheets and income statements
- Personal financial statement
- Previous two years federal tax returns
- Articles of Incorporation (if incorporated))
- Partnership Agreement (if partnership)
- Articles of Organization (if LLC)
- Use of proceeds