At Eastern Michigan Bank, we offer a variety of financing and loan options for businesses big and small. Eastern Michigan Bank has the ability to tailor a financing and loan program to fit the needs of your business. Added bonus: Eastern Michigan Bank is locally owned and operated and is able to make the financing decisions locally. Eastern Michigan Bank is also a preferred SBA lender!
Whether you need a piece of commercial real estate, or you need working capital, we can help! Stop in today at one of our nine locations in St Clair, Sanilac, and Huron counties! Click here to find a location near you.
Business and Commercial Financing and Loans we offer:
- Need a new piece of equipment to increase the production of your business? Finance it with Eastern Michigan Bank! Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
- Does your business require a lot of travelling? Looking to purchase a new work truck for your fleet? Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
- Cash flow in a business can be tricky. Make things a little easier on yourself with a working capital line of credit from Eastern Michigan Bank! Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
- Interested in becoming a landlord? Looking to add more rental properties to your portfolio? Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
- Purchasing a new office building? Looking to buy a warehouse? A commercial real estate loan may be your solution! Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
- Have a piece of property you'd like to develop into something amazing? Our commercial lenders are here to help! Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
- Eastern Michigan Bank is a Small Business Association (SBA) Preferred Lender! Contact one of our commercial lenders today!
Things you will need when applying for a Commercial or Business Loan:
- Previous three years year-end balance sheets
- Previous three years income statements
- Interim balance sheet and income statement
- Personal financial statement
- Previous two years federal tax returns
- Articles of Incorporation (if incorporated)
- Partnership Agreement (if partnership)
- Articles of Organization (if LLC)
- Use of proceeds
Contact a commercial lender at your local Eastern Michigan Bank location!