When it comes to purchasing your new home, or refinancing the one you have, USDA Rural Development Single Family Guarantee loans can be a great option!
100% Financing = $0 Down Payment
- Property securing the loan must be in a USDA designated rural area. Locally, portions of St. Clair County surrounding Fort Gratiot, Port Huron and Marysville are eligible, as well as all of Sanilac and Huron Counties. Visit www.rd.usda.gov to find out if your specific property is in a designated area.
- Property must be a single family dwelling and borrower’s primary residence.
- Borrower’s household income cannot exceed the income cap for the county where the property is located.*
- Borrowers must meet all credit and underwriting requirements.
- No down payment required but you will still need to have funds available for closing costs, pre-paid taxes, insurance, and escrow account setups.
- Rural Development Guarantee fee of 1% up front and 0.35% annually.
- Manufactured homes ineligible.
For additional information, please contact your local branch or call our Loan Center at (800) 397-2504.
*As of 5/1/2018, income caps for a household of four are currently $81,650 for St. Clair County and $78,200 for Sanilac and Huron Counties.