Manage your accounts easily on the go with our Mobile Banking app. Simply log in using your existing Eastern Michigan Bank Online Banking ID and password.
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills or make person to person payments using our Pay Bills feature
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit¹
- View statements and login alerts
- Activate new debit cards, suspend existing debit cards or report lost/stolen
- Locate the nearest Eastern Michigan Bank branch or ATM
You must have an active Eastern Michigan Bank Online Banking account to enroll in Mobile Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, you can enroll now online or stop by your local branch.
¹Important note about Mobile Deposit: The Mobile Deposit feature is not automatically included with installation of the app. Please contact your local Eastern Michigan Bank branch or send a secure message from your Online Banking account to have this feature added.
Eastern Michigan Bank will not charge you to download or use our mobile app, but you may incur fees from your mobile carrier for connectivity or usage. Please contact your specific mobile service provider for details about potential fees.
No smartphone? No worries! Access mobile banking from any phone or tablet with a web browser.
Go to: www.airteller.com/easternmichiganbank