Young Adult Checking (Ages 15-24)¹
As you or the young adult in your life are growing up and starting to become more independent, Young Adult Checking can be a great way to manage your money and your access to it.
- Low $20 minimum to open
- Debit card, online/mobile banking and mobile deposit all included
- Up to five non-Eastern Michigan Bank ATM fees waived each statement cycle (fees from the ATM’s owner may still apply)
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee²
¹Under 18 must have parent, legal guardian or responsible adult 21 or older on the account with them
²No minimum balance requirements and no monthly fee, but electronic statement enrollment is required to avoid a monthly paper statement fee of $2
Sunny Savers Savings Account (Ages 0-15)¹
Our Sunny Savers account can be a great tool for teaching your child the importance of saving at an early age!
- Open your Sunny Savers Account with just $10.00
- No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
- Your child receives a free piggy bank at opening
- Free use of our coin sorters²
TIP for PARENTS. Does your child receive an allowance? With our online banking service, you can set up auto-transfer directly from your account to theirs.
¹Sunny Savers accounts automatically convert to a Statement Savings account when a child turns 16.
²Coin sorters available in Fort Gratiot, Marysville, Port Huron and Sandusky